We will navigate directly into Santa Fe island, and there we will enjoy one of the best snorkel in Galapagos! , Eagle Rays, Sea lions, White tip sharks, sea turtles … then a tasty lunch on board, later on we will disembark on a sandy beach ( Santa Cruz island), there Marine iguanas, sea turtles and a great beach to relax.
Isla Santa Fé also called Barrington Island after admiral Samuel Barrington, is a small island of 24 km² which lies in the centre of the Galapagos archipelago, to the south east of Santa Cruz Island. Geologically it is one of the oldest, since volcanic rocks of about 4 million years old have been found. The vegetation of the island is characterized by brush, palo santo trees and stands of a large variety of the prickly pear cactus Opuntia echios.
- 06:30 Meeting point in the Tourist pier, Our guide will show you this point the day before when you check your snorkel gear. Transfer from Puerto Ayora to Itabaca Chanel
- 07:00 Departure from Itabaca Chanel to Santa fe island.
- 09:30 Arrival to Santa Fe Bay & swimming & snorkeling in the bay.
- 10:30 Wet landing in a Sandy beach (Santa Cruz) , soft walk in the beach, marine iguana, pelikans, coastal birds, etc. GREAT swimming & snorkeling.
- 12:00 Lunch on board
- 14h30 Return to Itabaca chanel
- 16h30 Arrival to the channel
- 17h30 Arrival to Puerto Ayora
CONTACT US :
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on board
- Towels, Excursions
- Coffe, tea
- drinking water.
Prices do not include:
- Snorkel equipment (For rent $5.)
- Personal expenses on board
- Services not Indicated.
WATH TO BRING & TO USE:
Small backpack (waterproof), Comfortable sandals, Shorts Trousers, T-shirts, Long and Short sleeved shirts Windbreaker, Bathing suit, Wet suit (for snorkeling between June – November), Hat or cap, Toilette kit, Sun block, Sunglasses, Binoculars, Camera & camcorder
(*) We reserve the right to make changes in itineraries without prior notice if considered appropriate due to security at air, force majeure, natural disasters, or any consideration at our Captain’s or Representative’s discretion, without being liable for refunds of any kind.