Enjoy Great 4 sunny days to swim & Snorkel in pristine beaches with calm waters.. this tour is well worth the money as you enjoy relaxed days exploring great beaches with their exotic endemic species, also enjoying rhythmic sway of Latin music-clubs at night. A fantastic adventure tour swimming with Sea Lions,, Sea Turtles, Reef Sharks, observing Blue footed boobies, etc. hosted in our Superior Tourist Class Hotel (Video).
LATER ON YOU WILL EXPLORE THE LAVA TUNNELS IN EL MIRADOR – LATER ON TRANSFER TO OUR CENTRAL HOTEL – DINNER on own.
HERE YOUR TOP CLASS HOTEL;
* For this tour You must be at the MEETING POINT in the tourist pier -The only one in town- at 09:00 AM, report yourself there and enjoy this great tour.
AFTER LUNCH (Included in the tour) … FREE AFTERNOON: WE SUGGEST TO VISIT PLAYA DE LOS ALEMANES ( Germans Beach ) … OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL TELL YOU THE WAY TO GET THERE / DINNER on own.
* For this Tour you must be at the MEETING POINT in the tourist pier -The only one in town- at 09:00 AM, report yourself there and enjoy this great tour.
– AFTER LUNCH (Included in the tour) … FREE AFTERNOON: YOU CAN VISIT ON OWN THE CHARLES DARWIN STATION, 10 MINUTES FROM OUR HOTEL. / Dinner on own.
DAY 4 .-DIRECT TRANSFER TO BALTRA AIRPORT OR EXTENSION FOR MORE DAY TOURS UNDER REQUEST.
- Continental Breakfasts & Lunchs.
- Local Representatives & Guides in Spanish language & basic english.
- All sea and land transfers
- Detailed visitor sites
- Tourist Class Hotel with air conditioned, private bathroom, warm water, here our great hotel:
Prices do not include:
- Galapagos Airfare Ticket.
- Galapagos Park Fee: $100 To be paid once you land in Galapagos
- Ingala Migration Card: $ 20. To be paid once you land in Galapagos
- Dinners (prices from $ 5 – $15) , alcoholic beverages,Tips, etc.
Remmarks: “Itinerary is subject to change without previous notice due to seasonal changes, last-minute weather conditions, or changes in Galapagos National Park policy. By booking any of our Tours, Payee accept all the above, also we reserve the right to make changes in itineraries and Tour prices without prior notice if considered appropriate due to Galapagos National Park Rules, security at sea, force majeure, natural disasters, or any consideration at our Captain’s or Representative’s discretion, without being liable for refunds of any kind.”d.