SANTA CRUZ PLUS ISABELA ISLAND:
Add to your Tour the best kept secret in Galapagos … Isabela island
Enjoy Great 4 sunny days to swim & Snorkel in pristine beaches with calm waters.. this tour is well worth the money as you enjoy relaxed days exploring great beaches with their exotic endemic species, also enjoying rhythmic sway of Latin music-clubs at night.
DINNER ON OWN, THERE ARE EXCELLENT RESTAURANTS LIKE THE GRILL OR GIORDANO OR EL CHOCOLATE, ON THE MAIN CHARLES DARWIN AVENUE ( The only one in this small village ! .
HERE YOUR TOP CLASS HOTEL;
* You must be at the MEETING POINT in the tourist pier – Our Representative will show it in advance – at 08:45 AM, report yourself there and enjoy this great tour.
AFTER LUNCH (Included in the tour)
IN THE AFTERNOON: YACHT TOUR TO TORTUGA BAY BEACH : CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS OF THIS GREAT BEACH 1 , 2 ,3/ DINNER on own.
* For this Tour you must be at the MEETING POINT in the tourist pier -Our Representative will guide you there- – at 1:45 PM, identify yourself there and enjoy this great tour.
DAY 3. Full Daily yacht tour to Isabela island / or the island you want – under request and new quotation, only Isabela Island is included.
Once we arrive, we will travel with our CHIVA TRUCK to visit the Flamingo lake
Then we continue to visit the Giant tortoises in their Breeding center.
Lunch on own ( from $5 to 12 USD. )
14:45 Depart to Puerto Ayora – Santa Cruz island.
Please confirm with our local representative the name of your speed boat, please be on time in the Tourist pier (MUELLE DE TURISTAS in spanish language)
- Continental Breakfasts & Lunchs.
- Local Representatives & Guides in Spanish language & basic english.
- All sea and land transfers
- Detailed visitor sites
- Tourist Class Hotel with air conditioned, private bathroom, warm water, here our great hotel:
Prices do not include:
- Galapagos Airfare Ticket.
- Galapagos Park Fee: $100 To be paid once you land in Galapagos
- Ingala Migration Card: $ 20. To be paid once you land in Galapagos
- Dinners (prices from $ 5 – $15) , alcoholic beverages,Tips, etc.
Remmarks: “Itinerary is subject to change without previous notice due to seasonal changes, last-minute weather conditions, or changes in Galapagos National Park policy. By booking any of our Tours, Payee accept all the above, also we reserve the right to make changes in itineraries and Tour prices without prior notice if considered appropriate due to Galapagos National Park Rules, security at sea, force majeure, natural disasters, or any consideration at our Captain’s or Representative’s discretion, without being liable for refunds of any kind.”d.